djay 2 for iPhone app for iPhone and iPad
2624 ratings )
Current version: 2.8.9
, last update: 4 months ago
First release : 25 Jul 2013
App size: 77.78 Mb
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the worlds best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If youre serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddims djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• "Yes, this is the future, and its here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPhone or iPod touch..
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPhone 5S or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Vestax Spin 2, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
djay 2 for iPhone supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch 4th and 5th generation running iOS 7 or later. Auto-gain, wave colors, and key lock require iPhone 4S or better. Key detection and matching requires iPhone 5S or better.
Pros and cons of djay 2 for iPhone app for iPhone and iPad
djay 2 for iPhone app good for
Just bought the app now I have to learn how to use it lol at least it works with my Spotify music unlike the other apps that only work without Spotify
Been using Djay since around day 1 of the first app, where I got her on sale. Then Djay 2 came out and perfected it. Never had any problems, I use it on my iPhone and more recently, on my Mac. Thanks Algoriddim.
The app is good very good its just that they get on your nerves bugging you for reviews bugging you for sales right when Im playing for Guest jhfffggg
I can tell this is a very good app to use but I cannot access any songs. I have an IPhone 6s, I dont know if this is the right app for this device because I cannot add any songs from Apple Music because they are all copyrighted and cannot be used. For Spotify I havent used yet because you have to pay for premium which I wont do since its $12. Please help me find the solution for this problem or the right app to use for iPhone 6s
Really fun to fool around with and is a great tool for doing real DJ work too.
Totally in love with this app. Playing with the turntables has become a hobby and Im really enjoying it. Im considering downloading the pro version but I might just go for the gold skin for now since pro is just out of my league
Some bad moments
Wont let me connect to Spotify even though I have premium. Found no help online or through the app.
Horrible app. I couldnt get it to work on cellular data. Not everywhere is going to have a wifi network. This needs to be fixed. I didnt pay 3 bucks for this app not to work.
Why we can have the music by spotify only for the premium ? I had test and i love but i cant do it because im not a premium user... ??
I know my review wont probably been seen and pushed to the bottom and the good reviews will stay on top, but I have to try and warn you people!! This app really does stink, I upgraded to premium expecting at least a little more for 1.99$... but nope, the only thing that changes is that you dont have that stupid app about premium on the top of your screen 24/7!! Then I thought" Its not so bad I can just still go on my business doing my dj thing. NOPE you cant do that either!! I upgraded to Apple Music and all the songs I bought I suddenly cant play anymore...( it gets worse)... then I say to myself" thats not to bad you have Apple Music you could just play the songs off of there or something". You know what happened next...?!?! NOPE didnt work I cant play any music on dj 2 now unless I get Spotify Premium.... Then I thought at least I had my songs that I had done before and made..... (yep you guessed it) NOPE!! Deleted all my songs for no reason!!! Needless to say this app sucked and hopefully I can save an innocent dj soul out there with this!!
Every time I play the next song, the pitch control resets, I hate that, it should give you an option in the settings to disable that.
Worthless if you dont have paid subscriptions to Apple music and spotify.
spotify for iphone,
dj music mixer,
musica para iphone,
djay 2 for iPhone,
djay Pro for iPhone,
and other. So, download free djay 2 for iPhone .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually djay 2 for iPhone iOS app used & searched for